 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 174
173  |  175
Subject:
Space and Arch photos (was Re: BrickShelf error )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Chapple writes:
How were you able to get the upload to work?  I've been trying for three
days now, and whenever I try to upload, I get an "Internal Server Error".

I just tried again with a file a mere 6K in size...
...I even tried making a new folder and uploading...

Do your filenames have any spaces in them or are they longer than
32 characters (including extension)?
I just noticed a bunch of failed uploads with spaces in filenames.

Spaces aren't allowed?  Oh - OK - <tries again with no spaces...>
Hey - It works.  Since space was the problem, I uploaded my photos
from the Air & Space Museum that I shot on my visit to Virginia.  :-)
The photos that I was trying to upload in the first place are of my
monorail arch bridge at the train show on the weekend.  We took out
the train bridge for a few minutes so the photos would work.  Just
had to make sure no trains ran on the outer loop for awhile...  :-)
I think once I get the photos of the train bridges ready I'll post
them here in addition to Milton Train Works, since the format will
be different, and I don't want to overload Larry's computer.  :-)

SRC
StRuCtures of MTW (on BrickBay)