 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 119
Re: Fall 2000 Draft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 04:21:51 GMT

Yes, I'm in Calgary.  I'd love to be put on that list.  I guess that explains
why this group seems to be quiet a lot of the time.

Adam

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:

Adam Murtha wrote in message ...
What list?  I'm not on any list?  Is it a NALUG mailing list?

That's right--just a NALUG mailing list.  About half of our
discussions can't be found in lugnet.org.ca.nalug.

Are you in Edmonton or elsewhere in Northern Alberta?
Want to join in the list?

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)