 Organizations / Canada / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
BrickFest Door Prizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:27:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All,

We'd like to announce a new Door Prize drawing method that directly
involves the BrickFest PDX attendees! We have over $2000 of prizes this
year (thanks to Jake via LEGO and all our other private sponsors!!!)!
Instead of the normal name-in-a-hat (for all prizes) method we are
changing to a new system. Each attendee will get a sheet of coupons with
their number on it. Each Door prize will be displayed in the main
meeting room and have a box in front of it. The attendees can deposit
any number of their coupons in any number of the boxes! If you want to
increase your odds on just one prize (like a train set or snow speeder),
you can "stuff" the box with all your coupons! Or you can distribute the
coupons more evenly increasing the element of surprise. You might even
save just one coupon for the Galidor prize (you might be the only one!
;)

So book those flights and register to join in all the festivities at
BrickFest PDX! www.PDX.BrickFest.com

SteveB
BrickFest PDX 2004 Coordinator
PS Don't forget to leave room in your luggage for all the loot!

/Christina Hitchcock