 Organizations / Canada / 56
Re: URL for Box car pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
<snip "Canada get-together?" stuff>

This is still in the wish stage and prolly won't happen for another year. If
anyone has ideas on cutting costs, speakup.

Lots & lots (& lots) of notice, if you want anyone from Western Canada
there.  It's about a 60 hour drive from Edmonton to Toronto, and you can
tack another 15 hours for anyone from Vancouver.

I'd love to do something like this, but yeeks! the travel time....

James