 Organizations / Australia / 952
951  |  953
Subject:
LegO'Z 2000.QLD.01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 02:03:36 GMT

Yesterday the gang from SEQ had there first meeting, and I think we all
agreed it was a success. Attendees included myself, Mark Harrison (our
wonderful host), Timothy Gould, Kerry Raymond, Melody Brown, and Peter
Parsons. Bringing along our faves, we showed them off with pride.

Tim's AT-ST was even better in real life, Kerry brought along her UCS's and
Melody with her mansion. Peter brought along his space diorama, Mark just
showed his whole collection (including a set from the late 1950's). I showed
off a few select fire trucks, and a pneumatic crane.

Sets were traded and brochures read. Unfortunately the camera ran out of
batteries, so there was no group minifig photo.

We all expressed thanks for Mark for hosting the day, and hope to plan a one
for November.
For those in the SEQ region please come along, by yesterdays rating it will
be fun.

Aaron Coghill
Kyola Department Emergency Services
http://www.geocities.com/kdes_fire