 Organizations / Australia / 1441
1440  |  1442
Subject:
Trains Trains and Train Shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 05:58:03 GMT

This is a post trying to gauge the interest in exhibiting at the large train
show that is held on the october long weekend here in Sydney. Are there
people who want to do this? If so in what capacity (providing scenery,
track/rolling stock, help at the show). Is this even a feasable idea this year?
I'm posting at the top level since the invite is open to Victorians and
Queenslanders (Tasmainians and South and Western Australians too) if they
are able to attend or send models.

James (who isn't a member of the "International" thingy that's Americans only)