 Organizations / Australia / 1332
  wants list

Hi all seeing as I'm making the pilgrimage to the STUDS meet next weekend, does anyone have a wants list of parts? all themes welcome except Fabuland (cos you can NEVER have spare Fabuland) cheers sue ann (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: wants list

(...) Hi Sue Ann, Who said you can't have spare fabuland pieces? My list of spare fabuland pieces follows: One table and chair from 3601 or 3646 or 3660 or 3788 One red umbrella top from 3602 or 3654 or 3659 or 3672 One monkey figure and wheeled (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au)