 Organizations / Australia / 1196
Re: LegO'Z 2000.Qld.02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:43:28 GMT

And the most important thing of all ... we agreed (I think) on a name for us

Henceforth we Brisbanites and near-Brisbanites shall be known as BUGs. Mel
and I will be Lady BUGs, while Aaron will be our resident Fire BUG. Others
will have to find a suitably self-describing form of BUG

What else is there? ... Star Bug ... Software Bug ... Stomach Bug ... Stink
Bug ... Love Bug ... something for everyone, really :-)

Kerry