 Organizations / 985
  AFOL clips

Hey guys, I'm trying to put together a collection of video clips about AFOLs. As you know, every year, rtlToronto puts out a yearly "Demo Reel" of our highlights. What I'm trying to do is to put together a "Global Demo Reel" for Jake. Do you have (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) Are these available for previous years? -Rob A> (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) What type of shots are you looking for? I have a bunch of footage (widescreen DV) from train shows, although I don't think there is a whole lot that is actually 'of' AFOL's, it's mostly of the layout (drive bys, fly throughs, train cams, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) Yup: (URL) be a 2004 one coming out shortly. The first two were shown at BrickFest 2002 and 2003, but in 2004, there wasn't really a venue or time to show them, so... Calum (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) DV is perfect, it's the one format I can eat into the NLE really easily. Shots of layouts, trains going around, robots smacking each other, people building, crowds smiling, would be perfect. Media appearances would be great too. The problem is (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) Calum/other rTLers, is it OK for me to show these clips at a school Science Fair? We would simply have a computer hooked up to the 'net projecting the vids every now and then. The idea is to show what is possible with Mindstorms. Thanks, (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL clips

(...) Sure, show them off. I have a 2004 version coming up soon with games like Connect4, Rice Digging, Rope Climbing and Microstackers. Calum (19 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)