 Organizations / 725
Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 05:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Simon Bennett wrote:
   Great team! May I suggest you should consider asking one or two international representatives as well

Excellent idea. Yes, more international involvement before too long.

   (unless Kelly is, because she (he?) apparently isn’t a Lugnet member and I have never met them)?

Kelly (he -- Irish name) is of Portland, Oregon.

   I’m sure there are others out there who think Lugnet’s global reach is important and may be able to give a bit of insight in how to keep it and perhaps even improve it.

Indeed!

   Excellent - (but this sounds like a few steps away - I would suggest international involvement earlier.)

I agree

gtg

--Todd