 Organizations / 672
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:50:50 GMT

In lugnet.org, Thomas Garrison wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Paul Coombs wrote:

At any rate, Todd spent many hours and I imagine much of his own money
getting Lugnet up and running and it is an awesome thing.  At this
point, many people are involved in moderating different sections etc.

Incorrect.  To the best of my knowledge, the only person who has the
stated right to moderate anything (specifically, newsgroup posts, since I
can't figure out to what else the verb could apply) is Todd Lehman, who
has only used that power to cancel (not edit) posts that leak future set
information from unauthorized sources.

There's also Larry P and that other guy (whom I can't remember and am to lazy to
search for).

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe