 Organizations / 668
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:23:05 GMT

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Terry Prosper wrote:

To us, I see it as an insult that some people would want to create a
website and call it the "central hub" or whatever while we are here,
every day, building this huge community, sharing info, showing MOCs,
etc.  It's like we don't exist.  WE ARE THE CENTRAL HUB.  Here.  At
Lugnet.

I suspect Rene Hoffmeister would disagree.

I will not believe that there is a central hub of the online Lego
community until both Rene and Todd say that there is, and point to the
same site.  And even then I would be suspicious if that hub did not have
clear links to BrickInside, Peeron, BrickLink, BrickSet, BrickShelf,
BZPower, FBTB, ldraw.org, plestore.com. . . . and those are just the sites
I visit frequently.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/