 Organizations / 664
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:22:53 GMT

Troy's Surplus Lego <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote:
I went right to network solutions (netsol.com).  One would think that
the people that run DNS would have the info, but apparently they don't.
Or atleast they don't feel like sharing it. :)

Other way around -- tucows doesn't share it with Network Solutions, to
reduce spamming.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>