 Organizations / 634
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:45:49 GMT

[ XFUT lugnet.org ]

In lugnet.build, Don Heyse wrote:

I have to ask:  Since Lego the company seems to be involved, does this
central hub exclude the use of bricks manufactured by other companies?

It is not something that has been discussed so far, but I am pretty sure the
answer will be that it does not exclude clone bricks.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Bregnerod (a LEGO town):