 Organizations / 541
Re: Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
What's the current status of the World LUG Map maintenance ?

I haven't been keeping close tabs on others but I've been putting together a
new database-backed  world map resource that will be editable by multiple
maintainers and have arbitrary user-chooseable views.  Later tonight I hope
to give a public demo.

--Todd