 Organizations / 338
Re: Announcing the Seattle Mindstorms and Robotic Techies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, David Schilling writes:
Note to Todd Lehman: Can you set up a group for us on LUGNET?  Perhaps
lugnet.org.us.smart?

Coming right up.

--Todd