 Organizations / 31
  WAMALUG was NOVALTC

This is to annouce that the Northern Virginia LEGO Train Club has officially changed it's name to the WAshington Metro Area LEGO Users Group. This was done in order to meet the varied interests of the train club and to foster new membership who may (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.announce)

  Re: WAMALUG was NOVALTC

(...) It really sounds like you are evolving as a group nicely. Good Luck!!!. (...) Waahhh!!! Very nice. Take no prisioners!!! Its funny at one of the first NELUG meetings we discussed storming Enfield and extracting as much as we could for latter (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: WAMALUG was NOVALTC

(...) Thanks Eric! I think we are up to around 15 offical members now. Meetings seem to take place every two to three weeks. (...) Well, we did storm the store. The Potomac Mills manager was trying to hold us back and stopping us from taking (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: WAMALUG was NOVALTC

(...) I should clarify this. It was a woman who worked for the mall itself, not the store that told me I couldn't take pictures in the mall (oops!) :) KL (24 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.org)