 Organizations / 309
    Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation —James Brown
   (...) I think NALUG "technically" started about a week before this date, but the date can/should stand as is - the official announcement on Lugnet being about the best indicator. :) James (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation —Todd Lehman
   (...) Okie dokie, and you were the one who made the announcement, (URL) I'll take that as gold. Updated list with "?" removed: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)