 Organizations / 1035
1034  |  1036
Subject:
Customizing our LUG's web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:33:47 GMT

If someone could please give me a direction on how we (as a LUG) may control the left side of our webpage of ULUG. It is blank currently and I would like to add information about how to join ULUG and upcoming events.

Here is the current page http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/ulug/

We would like to have it look something like this http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michiana-lug/

Thanks