 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
post count a risin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:05:07 GMT

Wow,

we would never do this in the home land of rtlToronto, but here in
Strongbadia, anything goes.

So, with much fanfare, I'd like to point out that our little LUG, had
poisoned .... (cough) uhh, I mean,  enriched this areas for everyone.

It is with Great joy that;

Dave, as fearless, yet humble Monk,
Jeff VW for comic relief
Dan and the mighty alien
Lar++ as Curator

and I as King

set our sights on off-topic test.bar.

man the Oars...

hoist the wenches

ready the food.....

mmmmmmm

donuts.

Chris
King

sometimes I wish Calum was here. he could do us up a web page. it would
be cool.