 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 341
340  |  342
Subject:
My inner child is dead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:41:47 GMT

OK, a bit harsh for some silly .foo forum, but i need to let it be known that a
line was crossed.

Sorry lar, but it was.

People can say they "dared you" to ban me, but the ultimate decision lay in yor
hands.

in my little mind, you abused your power.

period.

up until that point it was all fun and smack... BUT then when you took away my
abilty to reply, and then requiring me to grovel to get it back.... sorry.

Homey dont play that.

and WHAT makes this even worse, is that the game for me is over.  I dont want to
be "king" any more.  I cant see any way that would bring back the fun. Cause I
know (we ALL know) that at any point, you can come in and moderate us away.

sorry to bring this down. but is just how i feel.

I'm going back to rtlToronto.

Chris

This space left blank