 Off-Topic / Pun / 1156
Re: Octan "Skywriter" pace car - 4th of July special
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 15:24:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey Spacers!

After MUCH procrastinating and several failed photo shoots I present my latest MOC:

Enjoy!

Dave S.

(from the writeup)

   This whole yellow hexagonal fuel pipe system came together at the last minute as I realized that my fuel tank had NO connection to the vehicle! OOPS!! I’m always amazed at how complex things can get when you try to apply any kind of real world logic to your MOC’s!

Not to quibble, but I think the yellow fuel pipes are OCTAN gonal, er, octagonal, rather than hexagonal as you said. Could be wrong of course.