 Off-Topic / Pun / 1152
Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 01:31:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, John Neal wrote:

The teats are udderly fantastic;
The cows are mooey bueno;
The sheep are shear perfection;
And I am sow happy with my 3 little pigs:-)

JOHN

DO NOT do this again!

Chris

Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 01:37:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Chris Magno wrote:

   DO NOT do this again!

Methinks he doth protest too much! A closet pun-lover, eh Chris???

Shucks! Hey, where I come farm, you milk it till it’s dry.

Weed it and reap.

JOHN