 Off-Topic / Geek / 4832
  Re: Tanks or Power Armor

(...) Fair enough, but we do all make certain levels of "realism" necessary in our creations, be they space suits for all little spacemen, enclosed cockpits, engines, or even making sure there are wings on our Galaxy Enforcers. :D (...) Well, fair (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tanks or Power Armor

(...) That's more or less what I was saying. Any creation, no matter how implausible or unrealistic, must have a certain internal consistency as it were. There will be rules that apply to that creation to make it 'real' enough, whatever that may (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)