 Off-Topic / Geek / 4819
  Re: Tanks or Power Armor

(...) I'd have to agree, at least based on what I've experienced playing BattleTech. A friend of mine always used to use tanks to go up against Mechs and Elementals (I think that's what the power-armor was called in BattleTech. It's been a few (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tanks or Power Armor

(...) I'd think it would have been more funny catching his reaction when he switched from smug dismissal of the unarmed opponents to realizing just how deep he'd stepped into it. It sounds about on par with the British forces who lost a fortified (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)