 Off-Topic / Fun / 9074
9073  |  9075
Subject:
Attack of the Clones Trailer Tonight on Fox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:39:30 GMT

Hi all,

Fox will air a 2 1/2 minute trailer for Attack of the Clones tonight between
Malcolm in the Middle and X-Files.  Details at:

http://www.kpdx.com/Global/story.asp?S=690727

Maggie C. (who will not be insulted if you tell me I posted to the wrong
group(s)-- just set appropriate FUT)