 Off-Topic / Fun / 8617
    Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81) —David Eaton
   (...) I couldn't help but read this title and think that for some reason Shaun had gone nutty and had something against Gonk's. "Gonk-proof" indeed. DaveE (22 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81) —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Yeah, I read the title and thought, "Could it be that someone has built something that is utterly gonk-proof? Impossible!" Little did I know that the body of the message would yeild news even more impressive than that. Hearty congratulations (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)