 Off-Topic / Fun / 7719
Re: Couldn't resist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jesse Alan Long writes:
The answer for our determination in gender is that there is a complicated
plan for all of the people that have ever existed in life to become either
male or female in their gender and I do not know what you mean by a rating
as I have never heard of this rating system but since you conclusively say
that we are all female, your observation is indeed incorrect, if you follow,
as I have in my life, the account of Creation in the Bible.

You'll notice that this is off-topic.fun instead of off-topic.debate :)

I was just playing off of Dave! who had been discussing with me whether or
not distinct "lines" can be drawn in "grey" areas. We were being silly and
suggesting that the line between "male" and "female" is in fact one of these
"grey" areas, and I attempted to use logic (albeit correctly, though
obfuscated intentionally, and making horrendously silly assumptions) to show
that we're all female-- another obviously silly result. I don't really
expect anyone to take it seriously :)

DaveE

(Please FUT to o-t.debate if you want to be serious :) )