 Off-Topic / Fun / 7237
7236  |  7238
Subject:
Garalt's Fly Ride
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 17:21:26 GMT

Here's a little MOC my friend Pat Eisenbarth built one day.  It's built almost
entirely from Luke's Landspeeder, a Desert Skiff and idle hands.

Now it's Garalt's fly ride... or perhaps a different ending for my story? :)

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html