 Off-Topic / Fun / 5058
5057  |  5059
Subject:
newsgroup-friendly pejoratives (was: Re: A LEGO Movie?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Baulch writes:
[...]
Yeah..... also, can anyone suggest a more family-newsgroup-friendly word to
use in place of "crap", but with equivalent descriptiveness? I can't think
of one at the moment.

junk(y)
gunk(y)
bunk(y)