 Off-Topic / Fun / 4543
Re: what do these MOW vehicles do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:39:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Obvious links to their site are currently not working for me, but they
are located at www.pandroljackson.com or should be.

MOW can do so many many different things. I confess that I don't have
the entire PJ model line memorised so just a model number isn't much to
go on.

Darn larry, you're hard to beat sometimes... but I came through with a
workable URL quicker...

FUT lugnet.off-topic.fun

--
Frank Filz