 Off-Topic / Fun / 4418
Re: trade bricks? need gray for other colors.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:14:21 GMT

Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve DeCraemer writes:
I seem to only use gray bricks and I have a pile of other basic colors like
white, blue, yellow, red, and black. If anyone is interested in trading some
gary for any of these colors let me know.
^^^^^

How many black 2x4's could I get for Gary Istok? ;)

I see an opening bid somewhere in the 1-10 million range as being a good
start. He's worth a lot. :-)

For the humor impaired: I do not in any way shape or form condone
trading in human life.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!