 Off-Topic / Fun / 11479
Re: LUGNET needs a Lounge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:

But I disagree. I like the way off-topic works; I just think an o-t.lounge might be in order. The OTL. I’d hang there, just like the Friends who hung out in Central Perk (how was that couch always available for them? A good “lounge” question:-)

There was one episode where Chandler and Ross were the only two to show up there and two guys were in their spot. A ballcap grabbing fight ensued with Chandler losing his hat to the bullies who did not want to give up their spot.

Summarized here

FUT off-topic.lounge...dang it, I can’t!