 Off-Topic / Fun / 11207
Re: Pic 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Jude Beaudin wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: snipage

PS. To Allister - ... you seem as intent on hurting Eric as correcting his behavior.

I think hurting e is less of an intention and more of a beneficial side effect of correcting his behaviour. ;-)

Jude

Your error in judgement is thinking that ANY reply does anything to correct his behavior.

-Snip-

   I think an active protest against abusive, threatening behavior being allowed on LUGNET is in order.

-Snip-

   Sincerely
Aaron M. Sneary

Pic 4