 Off-Topic / Fun / 11133
Re: Requirements for Mac LDD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:38:27 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:

So, I am too lazy to figure it out... what is the oldest Mac that meets
the hardware requirements?

Minimum System Requirements Mac

Operating system: OS X 10.3.9 or 10.4.2
CPU: G4 or faster processor
Graphics card: NVidia GeForce 5200/ATI Radeon 7500 or better
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB

I am guessing that the GPU is the deciding factor on age.

Chris

I got itworking on mine:

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=244633

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com

Smartass... you did make me laugh out loud :)

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease