 Off-Topic / Fun / 10963
Re: The making of Thomas the Tank Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:54:39 GMT

I also wanted to thank you for posting that, I enjoyed the article very much for
the inside peek at the process, well as it bringing fond memories of my children
and I watching the show faithfully each week.

My own Thomas tribute: http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/sodor.htm

Janey "James" Red Brick

Hey, thanks for that link, I had not seen your page before

Tim