 Off-Topic / Debate / 9916
Re: Robert: Just another Troll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Robert Bevens writes:

I'm a troll?  LOL, if you think I'm a troll you really have no idea.
If I were trolling Lugnet, it probably wouldn't be here,

Immense powers of destruction! I sleep better at night knowing that.

and if anyone
ever did try and troll Lugnet, just what exactly do you think is the
only thing standing in their way?  Oh, oh that's right, me.

And you're actively defending us from external onslaught! I sleep better at
night knowing that too.

I mean
you people really don't have any clue as to what you almost did to
your own group about 6 months ago

OK, clue us in.

when you said my name was the M-- Ha--er.

When we said *who* was the Mad Hatter? I thought you're a newbie on
LUGNET(tm), just started posting here about a month ago. Although you do
refer to models that were posted by the Matthew Moulton persona as yours.

Are you actually someone other than Robert Bevins? Are you Matthew Moulton?
Someone else entirely?

Todd is pretty sure that Matthew Moulton is the Mad Hatter.
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=8133

Actually I'm the only proven thing that works against a troll Bruce.
You can't really ignore a good troll in this day and age, even with
filters, what with variable number based nyme shifting, proxy's, anon
posting, forgeries, etc, etc, etc.

Good point. It's easy to create a forged identity here on LUGNET(tm)
"Robert", but difficult to maintain it indefinitely unless your
participation is 100% innocuous. And forging identity is grounds for
ToSsing. If you're not really a real person actually named Robert Bevins,
you're history, sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

If you're the same individual as the Matthew Moulton persona, like you're
implying above, you're already banned anyway. Again, see:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=8133

So who ARE you? Can you prove you are who you say you are?

FUT admin.general as I think we may have an old troll here instead of a new
one...

++Lar