 Off-Topic / Debate / 7988
Re: Sluggites unite with Larritarians? (was: Re: Veracity, the historical record, and supernatural events)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 20:09:50 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Isn't everyone a Michigander at heart?

Save for the occasional Michigoose...

obLarritarians... Steve, I am surprised you haven't become officially
indoctrinated and sanctified...

I never completed the initiation rite (ie, the free love offering of
bricks).

Heck, I can't connect with ++Lar to deliver the stuff he's buying from me.

Steve