 Off-Topic / Debate / 6690
    Re: A little self examination? —Shiri Dori
   Hi Selçuk, After reading your post and Tim's, I must throw in a "Me too" (as much as those posts are highly detested around here ;-). In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes: [..] (...) As am I. I don't think anyone is really *for* it, but (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: A little self examination? —Selçuk Göre
   (...) The good thing is this, as you already said. There is no one who do it intentionally. No clans here like veterans or lamers. So the problem for newbies might be having too much expectations. But this should be dealed by their own selves. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)