 Off-Topic / Debate / 6672
    Re: A little self examination? —Scott Arthur
   Tim, Wise words. It is a pity that some of these things have raised their heads before, let's hope this is the last time. The golden rule is to never say anything online that one would not say in person to anyone. I'm not saying I'm perfect (others (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: A little self examination? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I really like this advice. --Todd (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)