 Off-Topic / Debate / 4143
    Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds" —Gary R. Istok
   OK Scott. Somehow I knew that your conservativism would lead you to agree with Rush. I suppose if Robert Bork said LEGO was a Danish commie plot, you would agree?? Gary Istok P.S. :-) - Scott was the first AFOL that I ever met, and I like to tease (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

        Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds" —Scott Edward Sanburn
   < cross posted to off-topic-debate and off-topic-fun, Lord knows where else it should be, maybe off-topic.scott.rant.evil or something? > Gary, (...) I would hope not! I don't like supporting communists, that's for sure! If it is, boy oh boy, I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)