 Off-Topic / Debate / 28725
  Well....

Because I recently got into an extremely brief discussion with a good friend on Twitter (Hi Lar++), I've paused to consider my 'beliefs' (for lack of a better term). Starting here, oh so many years ago, I've had to re-evaluate my conceptions and (...) (4 years ago, 9-Jan-20, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)