 Off-Topic / Debate / 28249
Re: HMAS Fruit Bat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:41:55 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.build, John Neal wrote:

   “Pull your head in”?

Perfectly normal expression, at least here in Aus. It roughly translates as ‘I strongly suggest you internalise things, and move on.”

   Ha, think Richie will add that to his list?

I’m not sure it meets his stringent criteria, but I appreciate the gesture, so I’ll just say Spotlighted! Thanks For Sharing, and leave it there.