 Off-Topic / Debate / 27871
    Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT) —David Koudys
   (...) I blame democrats and lefties too--they didn't stand up for what's right and let Dubya take all of America down the wrong path. They knew better yet, due to political expediency, kept their mouths shut and let Dubya and the administration sell (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT) —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys wrote: snip (...) how'd the double-post happen? I think I clicked the post button once.... The post must've been so well written and eloquent that the server deemed to post it twice! :) Dave K (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT) —John Neal
   (...) Now you are starting to sound like Dave! Dave! :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)