 Off-Topic / Debate / 27826
27825  |  27827
Subject:
Libertarians are silly, guns should be outlawed, and there is no God
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:35:03 GMT

I miss the good old days in ot.debate when we discussed real issues, and our opinions had wide-ranging impact well beyond the bounds of LUGNET.

Why, my musings on the virtues of government subsidized medicine led directly to Canada’s implementation of a national healthcare program, and John Neal’s qualms about the Big Bang theory helped to broaden the field of cosmology in new and unforeseen directions. Even Dave Koudys’ ramblings about the impossibility of a circle offered groundbreaking insight in the field of theoretical geometry.

Boy, those were the days!

Dave!