 Off-Topic / Debate / 27658
  Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) Let me try to shed some light on the LA program without revealing things I am not supposed to. First off, I will (later today), ask some of the new ambassadors to review what we have done in the past 2 cycles. Then, I'll ask if any of the new (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) snip (...) Thanks, Paul. That was exactly what I was asking for. It's certainly more information about what goes on in the LA program than we've ever had before. It should happen more often ;) I look forward to seeing the fruits of the LAs (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)