 Off-Topic / Debate / 27126
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 04:08:16 GMT

.

Now then, do YOU know what this mysterious contest is that Ross says I meant to
refer to but that he won't identify?  Or why?

Or am I going to have to google for that too?

I don't know about any nysterious contest, figurative or otherwise, that is
being referred to here, but perhaps this will help.

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mysterious+contest

Cheers,

Allister