 Off-Topic / Debate / 26586
Re: Civil War!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:25:23 GMT

In lugnet.color, Richard Noeckel wrote:

I like the old grey, you like the new grey, and that guy over there just doesn't
care. Heck, lets fight over the wording... 'grey' or 'gray.'

That's "War Between the States", ya Yankee!  And I'll send Boris and Natasha
after you if you even think about swivel-hipping your way outta this.  :-)

Gray: 'Merican.  Or maybe rebel.  Wait, that implies "civil war".  Dang, this
gets complicated....

Grey: Limey.  You can say color gray, or colour grey, but not color grey or
colour gray.

-->Bruce<--