 Off-Topic / Debate / 26584
  Tolerance...Dave Schuler are you out there?

Hi Dave, Long ago I gave up responding to off-topic debate as I simply don't have the time to respond to all the tangents, etc. However, I still ocassionally get sucked into reading some of the threads. Somehow I've found myself dragged into a (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Tolerance...Dave Schuler are you out there?

(...) If you preach tolerance, it pretty much mean you are against intolerance. If you want to play a semantics games and call that intolerance of intolerance, I'm sure that one could make an interesting debate of it, but generally, the argument is (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Tolerance...Dave Schuler are you out there?

(...) Hi Justin! Bruce has already given a good answer, but since your question stems from something that I wrote, I'll take a shot, too. Here's my original post, for those readers joining us late: (URL) there are several ways to look at it. For all (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)