 Off-Topic / Debate / 24724
Re: Some good news for a change, maybe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 20:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney wrote:
   Sorry, I can’t help notice, Dave, that you left off the end of Larry’s message talking about baiting.

Considering his history of bullying behavior towards me, here, on the MichLUG list, and especially by private e-mail (where his often inflammatory, usually hypocritical, and always condescending “suggestions” got to be of such a blatantly harrassing nature that I ended up filtering his e-mail address), I felt it didn’t warrant a response coming from him.

   Also, I’m not sure that anyone else cares who is right, you or him, other than the two of you. I’ve watched the two of you get into it on LUGNET for quite some time now, and it really seems silly to me.

At this point, I’m more interested in seeing him admit that someone else was right, than that he specifically admit that I was. I’d still like a few apologies for a few situations where he went out of his way to tell me that I had no business offering my opinion, even though I was later proven to be correct.

   If I were in your shoes, being as intelligent as you claim, I wouldn’t spend my time trying to prove I’m right all the time, rather I’d put my gifts to some constructive use.

I usually do, which is why most of our scuffles are initiated by him.